Friday, December 24, 2004

No painful death for me

Thanks for the challenge, Philothea Rose. Here goes

Three names you go by
Renee
Mama
hon

Three Screen names you have
Mary Poppins NOT
ikonpainter

Three things you like about yourself
I am creative
I am empathetic
I have a high pain tolerance

Three things I hate/dislike about myself
I don't stand up for myself well
I get frustrated easily
I am not organized

Three parts of your heritage
bluegrass music
the importance of doing the right thing
puttering in the yard

Three things that scare you
cancer
car accidents
abandonment

Three of your everyday essentials
coffee
something to read
music

Three things you are wearing right now
my watch
a sweater
no shoes

Three of your favorite bands/artists
Allision Krause and Union Station
Mindy Smith
Bach

Three of your Favorite songs at the present
Come to Jesus (Mindy Smith)
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music (any song)
Jewels in His Crown (Allison Krause with the Cox Family)

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months
Begin a walking program
paint an icon of the Annunciation
losing the baby weight from the last two babies

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
to have a soft place to fall
to feel safe
emotional intimacy that is steady

Two truths and a lie
I don't color my hair
I have size 10 shoes
I have easy pregnancies and deliveries, that's why I have 7 kids

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you
dark hair
good posture
easy, honest smile

Three things you just can't do
run/jog
keep my desk clean
develope and follow a realistic budget

Three of your favorite hobbies
gardening
reading
paint icons

Three things you really want to do right now
wake up my husband, who is napping AGAIN
have a smoke
wiggle my nose and have my house be in perfect order

three careers you are considering
arist
writer
physical therapist (my previous profession, before children)

Three place you want to go on vacation
tell everyone I am going out of town, then stay home and not be bothered
anyplace quiet
the Holy Land, if I could wiggle my nose and magically be there.

Three kids names
Lily Rose (what I wanted to name one of my daughters, but hubby said no)
Helene Marie (what I wish I would have named my lovely daughter Elena Marie)
Leo Augustine or Theodore something, what we'll name our next son, if there is one.

Three things you want to do before you die
forgive
be forgiven
be truly happy

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a painful death
Sorry, I am new here, don't know anyone. Maybe Nevermore?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home