Sticky from m2
Now back to our regular programing -
1. You're stuck inside Farenheit 451. Which book do you want to be? - I would want to be The Lord of the Rings trilogy. If your gonna get burned, might as well be for being courageous, noble, brave and sacraficial.
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Hhmmm - - The latest one is Jason Bourne. Beore that, Jack Ryan. I guess I like my men to be one step in front of the adversary, and to keep fighting when the chips are down.
3. The latest book you bought was? I bought Secret Garden and Anne of Green Gables for my kids yesterday. For myself, the last book I bought was Happy are You Poor by Fr. Dubay.
4.The latest book you read was? All the way to completion? Wow, I guess I guess I hardly ever finish a book. Ummm - I guess it would be The Count of Monte Cristo, a year ago. Seem like since the latest baby was born, I've only started books, and read lots of magazines and articles. Oo, oo, I know, I read Ina May's Guide to Childbirth completely, right before the baby was born. So there ya go.
5. What are you currently reading? A Cry of Stone by Michael O'Brien, Happy are You Poor, by Fr. Dubay, Beyond the Birds and the Bees, by Gregory Popcek, and Canticle for Leibowitz, by Walter E. Miller. I am also reading A Journey Through Great Lent, edited by The Very Rev. Stephen Belonick, Ascending the Heights, A Layman's Guide tot he Ladder of Divine Ascent by Father John Mack and the Bible, by God, for Lent.
6. Five books you would take to a desert island. The Lord of the Rings trilogy (does that count as three?) Something by St. Teresa of Avila, and Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek.
7. 3 people you are passing this sticky on to and why. Veronica on the Verge, Philothea at Home and Essy at This Moment, because they are all busy moms, and might like an easy post. But if not, of course, feel free to ignore. (Sorry, these aren't linked, I haven't taken the time yet to learn how. But they are all on my sidebar.)