Thursday, June 02, 2005

Peace and ....

The floor is clean now, so let the spills begin. Today I was insistant that the kiddos spend more time independently entertaining themselves, as I really needed some quiet time. I cleaned my room, read a book, and read some blogs. Ahh, now they are watching the Apple Dumpling Gang, then they will go to bed. So, all in all a quiet, nice day.

One snag. I am supposed to go to the store tomorrow to get supplies for 80 sack lunches that we will be making for the area homeless shelter. I had a sitter lined up, but now it isn't going to work. So, I have to go with all the kiddos (breaking number 4 on this list). I was supposed to go with our parish priest because the church is financing this endeavor, and I am supplying the labor. I don't think he will really enjoy this little field trip, so I don't know what to do. These have to be made by Sunday, so I can't delay. This is an interesting development. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

And I whine about bringing my ONE child to the grocery store! Boy, you just put me in my place :) I hope it goes/went well.

June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home