Thursday, July 21, 2005

Inerview with Pansy Sandybanks

Pansy is my third child, and the second daughter in the family. She is nine, and her favorite part of her body is her hair because it is the longest in the family.

1. If you had an entire day with just your mother and father, and none of your siblings, what would you want to do that day? What games would you play? Where would you go? What would you eat?

I would want to make it as fun as possible. I would want to play Pirates and Travelers (board game). I would want to go to Six Flags Great America, then to Chili's, then to a movie. I would want to eat RIBS!!

2. What is your favorite television show (if your mama lets you watch television...)

Teen Titans, which I have seen at my cousin's house. At home, we don't watch much T.V.

3. If you had a farm, what kind of animals would you have (and of course, why) and what would you name them?

I would like to have a horse, a cow, 3 chikens, 2 dogs, ducks, sheep, a cat, a hampster, and a pig. I would want a horse because I like horses ALOT. Her name would depend on what she looks like. If she was brown with white dots, I would probably name her Popcorn. If she was gold,I would name her Goldenrod. I would want a cow because I would like to milk a cow, make butter and cheese. Her name would be Socks. I like Socks for a name for a cow because usually they have white on the bottomof their legs. I would want chickens because they are pretty and they lay eggs and I like to take care of animals alot. I would name them Georgie, Josephina, and Heidi. I would want dogs because they are really fun and they would herd the sheep, and do lots of other work, too. Their names would be Ashes (a black and white) and Tuffy. I would want ducks because they lay duck eggs and I love duck eggs. I would name them Blueberry, Penny, and Polly. I would want sheep because I would like to clip them, and they are really cute. Their names would be Vicki, Tori, and Megan. I would want a cat becasue they are pretty and her name would be Marshmallow, if she was white. I would want a hampster because they are really cute and I like it when they roll in their balls. His name would be Cookie. Finally, I would want a pig because they are really cute, and we might eat it. His name would be Babe.

4. Do you like animals? Yes, alot

5. What is the favorite part of your day?

During the school year, in the afternoon, when I am done with school. In the summer, noon to nine, because in the morning we have all our chores to do.

6. What is your favorite color?

Purple, dark, bright purple

7. What is your favorite thing to play with?


American Girl Dolls

8. Who is your favorite made up person?

I like Aragorn in LOTR, he's cool

9. What is your favorite food?

Spagetti, besides dessert

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I'll be in college. I'll be getting on a plane, going to school, and eating a snack.

3 Comments:

Blogger rita said...

Hey! I know of a great college that would cater to such an animal lover as yourself! Texas A&M!
The afternoons are my favorite part of the day, too.

July 21, 2005  
Blogger Kate said...

wow. now, there's a girl who knows her own mind! (and how to share it). Good for her!

Spaghetti is my favorite food too. :-)

July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting on a plane, eating a snack!!!!!! I snorted my iced tea up my nose. She's me!

August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home