Thursday, July 21, 2005

Interview with Minto Sandybanks

Minto is my seven year old son. He just turned seven last week. He isn't in the best mood today, but when I suggested we do this a different day, he was quite dejected, so, in an effort to improve his day, we are doing it now.

What do you think you are better at than anybody in the entire family. I am not better at anything. Mom is making me answer this, so if I really think, I would say I am the best at riding my bike up and down the dirt hills in the backyard.

from one middle child to another, do you have anything special you like to do to *stand out* from your brothers and sisters?

I like to be outside and ride my bike, and the other kids are in the house more.

What do you think about when you are fishing with your grandpa or dad? Or, what do you like about fishing?

I don't think about anything. I like to catch and eat the fish, although I haven't ever gotten to eat a fish I caught, but I would like to. I like being alone with Papa and Dad.

Are you into sports or are you more of an outdoorsman?
I like to be outside, to ride my bike.

What is your favorite part of the day?
I don't have a favorite part of the day. I guess when I ride my back and when I get to play Mongo's gameboy.

What is your favorite color?
Red

What is your favorite thing to play with?
My bike and Mongo's gameboy.

What is your favorite made up person?
Balto, but he is a dog.

What is your favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese

What will you be doing when you are seventeen? Sitting around, being bored, Except when I get to go to Canada to fish.

3 Comments:

Blogger rita said...

As a fellow middle child, I can relate to wanting to stand out, and blend in. Personally, I was just(still am) moody!
I love fishing, and the best fishing is with my dad- though it doesn't happen often enough!

July 21, 2005  
Blogger Kate said...

I'm really enjoying these interviews!

July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ADORE the answer to the "what'll you be doing at 17" question. I like this boy!!!!

August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home