Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bio Poem

I found this in my archives today, and thought I would repost it. Anyone want to give it a try? This is from Amy's old blog A Call to Adventure. Now you can find her at Among Women.


Mary
Messy
Mother of many
Lover of the children, their father, and their Maker
Who needs more prayer, more trust, more real
Who gives not enough of herself, and too much
Who fears shame, heartache, sin
Who would like to see her desk cleaned off, her laundry done, a gorgeous sunset
Worrier extrordanairre
Poppins NOT

Here's how to do your own:

First Name
Adjective
How You fit in the Family
Lover of (3 things)
Who needs (3 things)
Who gives (2 things)
Who fears (3 things)
Who would like to see (3 things)
Descriptor
Last name

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I like your description as well!

July 13, 2006  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

That is so much fun and sweet. I think you are hard on yourself.

July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stole this and did it on my site!

July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home