Thursday, October 26, 2006

Housekeeping!


Take a look over at the sidebar. I added a SLEW of new blogs, most of which I came across from comments I received about my anniversary post.

Speaking of that post, I want to thank you all for such terrific feedback. Warmed my heart, and made me realize that my marriage is in good company. I added a "My Favorite Post" category, and so far that one is the only one in it, but I will be going through my archives and adding some of my favorites.

Okay, that is it for now. I think I have more people to add to the sidebar, but I will same them for later. Blessings to you all!


***UPDATE***

I added 3 more to my favorites. If you have time or interest, let me know what you think. They are from the first year of crazyacres.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment on the "Boundaries" post. I was so honored!

October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just noticed you have 3 acres... must keep you busy!


God bless
Maria
www.inhishands.co.uk

ps What's an Eastern Rie Catholic?

October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home