Thursday, October 26, 2006


Take a look over at the sidebar. I added a SLEW of new blogs, most of which I came across from comments I received about my anniversary post.

Speaking of that post, I want to thank you all for such terrific feedback. Warmed my heart, and made me realize that my marriage is in good company. I added a "My Favorite Post" category, and so far that one is the only one in it, but I will be going through my archives and adding some of my favorites.

Okay, that is it for now. I think I have more people to add to the sidebar, but I will same them for later. Blessings to you all!


I added 3 more to my favorites. If you have time or interest, let me know what you think. They are from the first year of crazyacres.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment on the "Boundaries" post. I was so honored!

October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just noticed you have 3 acres... must keep you busy!

God bless

ps What's an Eastern Rie Catholic?

October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home