Monday, August 08, 2005

Helloooo out there

Boy, have we been busy. It's been good, but busy. Dh has been hosting a big meeting, which meant he was either gone, or here with guests. We have had numerous friends over, went on a day trip, and are now preparing for our family camping trip. I also am getting ready to have company, say goodbye to my brother (which means another party), and get the house ready for the new school year, which begins in one month. So far I haven't even disassembled last year, or ordered any of this years books, or filled out any of the paperwork for the kiddo's extra activities. SO, the busy part will not subside.

So, when a profound, or funny, or meaningful thought hits me, its usually long gone before I get back to the computer.

Bear with me, and I will try to be more interesting. Until then, peace, joy, and happiness to you all, who ever you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~pen~ said...

glad you are still around and kicking -- was thinking about you just the other day and it was an "in and out moment..."

you sound well; hope you feel well :)

August 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I stop over here a bit, I am lurker. I interviewed my seven year old after I read your funny interviews. Enjoy camping.

August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home